Hello everyone! My mommy is home!!!

I am celebrating my first ever blog entry with the return of my mommy.
My mommy was away visting Grandma and Grandpa so I had daddy all to myself. He let me sleep in the bed with him and gave me lots of tummy rubs. Daddy was very proud that I didn't pee on mommy's new duvet cover.
Mommy came back last night (or was it 5 minutes ago? or was it 3 months ago? I have no idea!) and I sat in her lap this morning and she took me on walks and cleaned the bathroom a little bit. Then my mommy went out to go shopping and left me here all alone for 37 entire seconds. Then she came back and we cuddled some more. Yay mommy!!! (By the way- that pretty picture is of me not my mommy.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home