I was bad yesterday
Yesterday my mommy came home really really hungry and made herself a lovely little pizza.
Even though I have all the food I can possibly fit into my 10 lb furry body, I really wanted to try some of mommy's pizza.
Mommy is so good and nice and I love her so much, she gave me a little piece.
It was so yummy and I am so bad that I STOLE AN ENTIRE PIECE OF PIZZA right off of mommy's plate.
I am BAD.
Even though I have all the food I can possibly fit into my 10 lb furry body, I really wanted to try some of mommy's pizza.
Mommy is so good and nice and I love her so much, she gave me a little piece.
It was so yummy and I am so bad that I STOLE AN ENTIRE PIECE OF PIZZA right off of mommy's plate.
I am BAD.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home