Ringing in the New Year with Sneezes
Guess what everybody? My mommy and daddy are sick and so am I! We can figure out who infected who. (whom?)
It might have started the other night when I whined at 4:00 a.m., even though mommy and daddy left a Wee Wee pad down for me so they could sleep in. Mommy got up to check on me and took me out for a little walk at 4:30 a.m. I didn't pee or poo, but I did see one of our neighboors come home all fancy looking with 2 very nice men who played with me.
Mommy tried to get back to sleep but I missed her pretty face so I whined again. So mommy came to see me and watch t.v at 5:30. Finally she was tired enough to go back to bed at 7:00, but by then she was pretty sure she had the start of a cold.
Later that night, I started sneezing myself. Lots and lots of times.
Mommy wasn't feeling well but she and daddy had lots of food that they wouldn't let me eat because they are so mean to me. Then all of a sudden they wished me a Happy New Year and let me have some yummy apple drink right out of their grown-up glasses!
The next day, daddy was sick....
Poor daddy.
It might have started the other night when I whined at 4:00 a.m., even though mommy and daddy left a Wee Wee pad down for me so they could sleep in. Mommy got up to check on me and took me out for a little walk at 4:30 a.m. I didn't pee or poo, but I did see one of our neighboors come home all fancy looking with 2 very nice men who played with me.
Mommy tried to get back to sleep but I missed her pretty face so I whined again. So mommy came to see me and watch t.v at 5:30. Finally she was tired enough to go back to bed at 7:00, but by then she was pretty sure she had the start of a cold.
Later that night, I started sneezing myself. Lots and lots of times.
Mommy wasn't feeling well but she and daddy had lots of food that they wouldn't let me eat because they are so mean to me. Then all of a sudden they wished me a Happy New Year and let me have some yummy apple drink right out of their grown-up glasses!
The next day, daddy was sick....
Poor daddy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home