Monday, January 02, 2006

I guess I'll show you some toys

Since mommy and daddy are so busy clearing their throats and blowing their noses, I guess I'll take this opportunity to show you some of my favorite toys that have not yet appeared on my website. This is Mr. Foot. I guess it's really Miss Foot but we never thought of that. Mommy wanted to get me Mr. Foot for a long time but she was afraid it would encourage me to bite people's feet. When I was a puppy I used to bite feet a lot but now that I'm a big boy, I bite feet a lot less. As a matter of fact, unless I get especially excited, my feet-biting is reserved exclusively to Mr. Foot.
Meet Mr. Snake. Mr. Snake is relatively new and as you can see, I have already loved Mr. Snake a little too much. Mommy and daddy like to tie Mr. Snake around me. Sometimes I forget I'm wearing him. Mr. Snake is my good friend.
I guess I'll go check on mommy and daddy now and see if they need some tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home