Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Ooops!

Wow! It sure has been a long time since I last posted!
Mommy was very very busy and wasn't home a lot. Daddy keeps a pretty sharp eye on me so I couldn't get to the computer to blog. Then mommy got sick again and was in bed for a long time and I had to help take care of her.
Somewhere between my last post and now, I gave mommy and daddy a big scare. We were all hanging out before mommy and daddy went to bed and all of a sudden I started twitching when I walked out of my bed and I couldn't stop and it was really scary.
I felt better right away but mommy and daddy took me to a nice emergency doctor and he said I was fine. I guess my paws fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home