My Newest Bad Habit
I seem to have developed a new bad habit to add to my list of bad habits:
Sometimes when Mommy and Daddy go to bed, Daddy lets me cuddle with him while Mommy gets ready for bed. When Mommy comes back to the bedroom from the bathroom, I growl and growl at Mommy as though she is trying to steal my food!!!
Daddy thinks I am protecting him but Mommy doesn't think Daddy needs my protection. It doesn't really work though because all Daddy has to do is do "tushie" and I put myself to bed all by myself!
What's "tushie", you ask? This is when Daddy puts his hand on my tushie and says "TUSHIE!" and I run away from him, no matter what surface I am on or my state of relaxation.
Half asleep, lying on Mommy's lap? "TUSHIE!" and I jump off the couch. Desperately wanting to steal Mommy's food? "TUSHIE!" and I go across the room.
What can I say? I am very protective of my tushie!
Sometimes when Mommy and Daddy go to bed, Daddy lets me cuddle with him while Mommy gets ready for bed. When Mommy comes back to the bedroom from the bathroom, I growl and growl at Mommy as though she is trying to steal my food!!!
Daddy thinks I am protecting him but Mommy doesn't think Daddy needs my protection. It doesn't really work though because all Daddy has to do is do "tushie" and I put myself to bed all by myself!
What's "tushie", you ask? This is when Daddy puts his hand on my tushie and says "TUSHIE!" and I run away from him, no matter what surface I am on or my state of relaxation.
Half asleep, lying on Mommy's lap? "TUSHIE!" and I jump off the couch. Desperately wanting to steal Mommy's food? "TUSHIE!" and I go across the room.
What can I say? I am very protective of my tushie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home