Sunday, July 02, 2006

I Have a New Skill

When Mommy and Daddy go to sleep, they keep me in the living room by propping up a puppy gate between the kitchen counter and a bookshelf.
Before we moved here, the propped up the same puppy gate between 2 walls in our old apartment.
I have always been afraid of the puppy gate and never approached it too often other than to mournfully stick my nose in it when anybody left the house.
I recently overcame my fear and learned to push the side of the gate enough to leave me space to walk through.
You want to know what I do next?
I scratch at Mommy and Daddy's bedroom door!!!
Aren't I full of laughs?
Last night I was so proud of my new skill, I utilized it every hour on the hour, starting at 3:45.
I am so good that even when Daddy put the vacuume cleaner in front of my puppy gate, I still managed to knock the whole thing down with my cunning.
At around 6:00 (I can't tell time- this is what Mommy told me), Mommy gave me a Kong with some peanut butter and I was pretty blissed out until I realized I had to make pee pee and poo poo and I really didn't feel like using my wee wee pad.
So, I did it again!!
Apparently you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
LMAO!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home